Hyatt Vineyard Creek
170 Railroad Street
Santa Rosa, California, USA, 95401
Tel: +1 707 284 1234
Welcome to our Santa Rosa Hotel
Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel.
Our AAA Four Diamond hotel in Santa Rosa is the perfect place for your upcoming business trip or vacation
- 155 stunning guestrooms and suites
- First-class amenities
- Exceptional service and an unbeatable location near top Sonoma County attractions, including
- A myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions.
- Choose from standard, deluxe and view rooms or indulge in one of our spacious suites. All our contemporary rooms feature
- Views of our beautiful grounds or the surrounding area
- warm, soothing colors and luxury décor
- Hyatt Grand Beds® with plush down comforters
- Luxurious bathrooms
- Separate working and sitting areas.
Santa Rosa, CA Hotel's Relaxing Gardens
- Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses and view the works by local artists in our Sculpture Garden.
- Rejuvenate your body and get energized in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Dine at the Brasserie Restaurant, sip wine by our cozy fire pit or have some amazing cuisine delivered right to your room.
- No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa.
Host Your Next Event in Santa Rosa
If you’re in search of the perfect Sonoma County event venue, look no further than Hyatt Vineyard Creek. Our Sonoma County hotel offers
- 40,000 square feet of function space that is perfect for weddings, business meetings and other social events.
- We offer stylish indoor and outdoor venues, including recently renovated ballrooms, an executive boardroom and lush garden courtyards.
- And with all our luxurious guestrooms, you can make it a rewarding weekend for your guests by booking a group room block. In between meetings and celebrations, you can all visit one of the local wineries for a wine tasting and vineyard tour.
Explore Sonoma County
Our beautiful, Mediterranean-style hotel is just a short drive from
- 200 Sonoma County wineries
- The gorgeous Pacific Coast
- Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport.
In fact, a few of the area’s best wineries are less than 10 miles from our hotel, including
- Paradise Ridge Winery
- Balletto Vineyards
- Kendall-Jackson Winery.
Around the hotel, you’ll also find plenty of things to do,
- Golfing at Foxtail Golf Club
- Hiking and biking at Annadel State Park
- Casino gaming at Graton Resort & Casino.
Be sure to take time out of your trip to visit
- The Charles M. Schulz Museum
- Safari West wildlife preserve
- Historic Railroad Square
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- Take a hot air balloon ride above it all.
Sonoma County offers something for everyone, and Hyatt Vineyard Creek is the perfect starting point for a great adventure.
Hyatt Friday Night Tastings
Guests will enjoy complimentary special winery presentations every Friday afternoon in the Hyatt Lobby or Firepit Courtyard during Friday Wine Down.
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Joins the California Green Lodging Program
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel is excited to announce we have become an official member of the California Green Lodging Program.
Flights Directly to Santa Rosa!
Another way we help make your travels worth every minute!
Voted #1 for Business Traveler
Hyatt has been voted #1 in the North Bay for Business Travelers
AAA Four Diamond Award
Hyatt Vineyard Creek is proud of the Four Diamond Award it received from AAA.
2015 Certificate of Excellence Award
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel has been honorably awarded the 2015 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence.
NorthBay biz Best of 2015
2015 NorthBay biz Readers Poll Award given to Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel for the second year in a row.