Things to Do in Santa Rosa and Sonoma Valley Wine Country
Immerse yourself in the quintessential Sonoma Valley Wine Country experience at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel.
- Stroll among the hotel’s aromatic gardens.
- Admire a 12-foot water wall and fine art.
- Sip some wine beside our courtyard fire pit.
From local wine tastings to hot air baloon rides, this Sonoma Valley hotel beckons to the heart and soul, while satisfying every modern need for cutting-edge amenities. Enjoy the spirit and essence of Sonoma Wine Country.
Sonoma County Attractions & Activities
- Hot air balloon rides
- Numerous outdoor adventures
- Casino gaming
- Fabulous shopping and dining.
- Enjoy a wine tasting adventure at any of the 200 wineries in the Sonoma Valley all within 20 minutes of the hotel
- If golf is your game, tee off on one of our 10 local award winning courses.
- Visit entertaining Santa Rosa attractions like Charles M. Schulz museum, Antique Row and historic Railroad Square.
- Take a day trip and enjoy a beautiful 30-minute drive to the Pacific Coast, Russian River, Armstrong Redwood Reserve or Annadel State Park.
- inish the day’s adventure with an exciting evening at the nearby Graton Casino, California’s newest and largest casino.
If you want to get out of the hotel and explore, just visit our helpful concierge desk. They’ll be happy to recommend things to do and places to visit in the area, or to arrange restaurant reservations, winery tours or babysitting services. We offer it all here at Hyatt Vineyard Creek, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Charles Schulz Museum
The Charles Schulz museum houses the world's largest collection of Peanuts strips.
Wineries and Companies
Sonoma Wine Country is home to over 200 wineries, vineyards and tasting rooms located very close to our hotel.
Located at a walking distance from our hotel, this beautiful street is bustling with shops & restaurants.